It’s been a while since my last update – I really should practice what I preach!
A hectic first quarter; here are some of the highlights:
- In addition to ongoing projects, I’ve had the pleasure of playing a part in bringing the dPMR Association’s re-staged brand to life in social media with a broad spread of content (also on Google+, Facebook and LinkedIn) while the new website, which includes a number of White Papers, a corporate film and fresh content is scheduled to go live in early June.
- Production of ‘theme’, opening and closing films, preparation of keynote speeches and presentations for Kenwood’s EMEA Key Dealer Meeting 2017 which was held in Rome a few weeks ago.
- Strategic input on design and branding for the Brighton Bike Sheds new website scheduled to launch in a couple of weeks.
- General counsel and team coaching for app development specialists Insight Mobile.
- A confidential succession planning, remuneration and department resource project for a major UK IoT business.
I’ll be sure to post links to the completed projects once they have been finalised. In the meantime, because a picture is worth a thousand words, here’s one of West Pier Brighton to add a little ‘pop’ to this post.